Need professional help to solve your water pollution issue?
Is your local UK beach, river or lake suffering from the effects of human-made pollution?
Do you need some advice & support to address the problem?
I can help you stop the pollution at its source.
Call me now on 07767 341 059 for a free 30 minute consultation.
With a strong practical knowledge of UK domestic and marine water issues, local & national political processes, UK domestic & marine policy, European marine environment law and a large environmental network, I can help you secure cleaner water for your community.
Explaining the processes and bodies involved and sharing simple organisational/communications skills and awareness raising tactics with you on a one to one basis, will give you the power to protect your local coastline, river or aquifer from pollution.
Atlanta Cook professional credentials
- Trustee & Secretary Beacon Hub Brighton CIO eco-education & visitor centre www.beaconhubbrighton.org
- Honorary Life Member: Surfers Against Sewage & Directorship: Surfers Against Sewage Ltd. (2000-2005) www.sas.org.uk
- Marine Conservation Society – Sea Champion (2012-present) www.mcsuk.org/seachmpions
- ‘Seas At Risk Federation – Co-ordinator (2001-2004) seas-at-risk.org
- Exemplary track record of successful campaign initiation, co-ordination and completion.
- Over 25 years experience of fund-raising and campaigning for environmental and community projects.
- Solid volunteer recruitment, co-ordination, training and motivation skills.
- Working to protect the marine environment since 1991.