Need professional help to solve a water pollution issue?
If your UK beach, river or lake is suffering the effects of pollution contact us
Call 07767 341 059 now for a free 30 minute consultation
With our knowledge of UK domestic and marine water issues, local & national political processes, UK domestic & marine policy, European marine environment law and a large environmental network, we can help you secure cleaner water for your community.
Explaining the processes and bodies involved and sharing simple organisational/communications skills and awareness raising tactics with you will give you the power to protect your local coastline, river or aquifer from pollution.
- Trustee: Beacon Hub Brighton CIO eco-education & visitor centre (2014-present) www.beaconhubbrighton.org
- Honorary Life Member & Regional Rep: Surfers Against Sewage (2005-present) www.sas.org.uk
- Director: Surfers Against Sewage Ltd. (2000-2005) www.sas.org.uk
- Sea Champion: Marine Conservation Society (2012-present) www.mcsuk.org/seachampions
- Co-ordinator: Seas At Risk Federation (2001-2004) seas-at-risk.org
- Exemplary track record of successful campaign initiation, co-ordination and completion
Over 30 years of fund-raising and campaigning for environmental and community projects
Over 30 years of volunteer recruitment, co-ordination and training experience
Working to protect the marine environment since 1991